Winter 2006 This Church is one of the many landmarks located at the Heritage Village. The Church was built in 1895 in the tiny settlement of Granville, which is 2 miles south of Oslo, Minnesota. The chuch was given to the Heritage Foundation by the Granville congreation and moved to East Grand Forks on July 14th, 1984.
Many a couple were married in this Church, including Patricia Jean
Lofthus and Gary Gail Gowan on June 6th, 1958 by Rev H.O. Lunde